The product attaching and printing solutions from Pitney Bowes allow service providers to attach products to mail such as embossed cards, business cards and even magnets.
Pitney Bowes’ flexible printing solution platform does not require tedious set up and operation and is user-friendly to run and manage.
It also offers meticulous product placement which allows it attach products to mail on a wider range of applications and materials. Following is a list printing solutions offered by Pitney Bowes:
AT3 Product Attaching System
High-end features with a low-end price
- Processes up to 20,000 mailpieces per hour with one operator
- Smaller design offers a cost-effective choice to enter the product attaching market
- Save space with a smaller footprint
AT2 Product Attaching System
High volume at the highest speeds
- Processes up to 25,000 mailpieces per hour
- High volume processing with a high capacity FeedMAX input conveyor
- Value-add options and scalability to integrate ink jet printer, additional card feeders etc